Core Values, Vision & Mission
MDI inculcates core values that direct its vision and mission to attain excellence and sustain innovation.
- Accountability: MDI shall ensure accountability to all its stakeholders rooted in internal management and external adherence to law and society norms.
- Transparency: MDI shall operationalize transparency as the ability of individuals in the organization to be responsive, productive, and innovative.
- Trust: MDI shall seek to earn inter-personal trust by adopting governance practices reinforced with policy and process-based decision making.
- Inclusion: MDI shall promote non-discrimination practices for all sections of society that advance cohesion and diversity as affirmative action.
- Empathy: MDI shall foster a culture of care and co-create skills for everyone to move towards their professional goals.
“MDI aims to be a globally recognized management school through academic excellence and continuous innovation to nurture responsible leaders for creating sustainable alternatives.”
- Become a globally recognized management school with international and national recognition through knowledge development.
- Enhance academic excellence in research, consulting, training, and teaching with cutting edge resources.
- Encourage continuous innovation.
- Create and nurture socially responsible leaders.
- Promote sustainable alternatives in decision making.