Membership and Accreditations
Spearheading excellence and trailblazing innovation, for more than 50 years AMBA has been the impartial authority on postgraduate management education. AMBA established that vision in 1967 and, in a volatile, uncertain world, it’s as relevant today as it was then. We are committed to raising the profile and quality standards of business education internationally, for the benefit of Business Schools, students and alumni, employers, communities and society. AMBA is building an international force for good, championing best practice, responsible management and sustainability. Membership to AMBA means being part of an international community of peers with access to business strategy thought-leadership, career advice and knowledge
In 2006, Association of MBAs (AMBA, UK) had awarded its accreditation to MDI's PGPM, PGP-HR and NMP and consequently MDI became the first Indian B-School with Global Accreditation (AMBA, UK). Now in February 2011, in recognition of MDI's rising profile as a B-School with global standards, all its 6 Programmes namely PGDM, PGP – HR, PGP - IM, Executive Management Programme (EMP), National Management Programme (NMP), and Executive PGDBM (Energy Management) have been awarded accreditation by AMBA, UK, making it the first B-School in India to have received this coveted stamp of global approval. This brings all Programmes of MDI in the international league. The Institute has partnerships in several regions of the world and has a thriving exchange programme with many leading international institutions.
SAQS has positioned itself as Quality Assurance System representing the highest standard of achievement for management schools. AMDISA believes that Institutions that earn Quality Assurance, confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review of institutional mission and its alignment, faculty capability, and composition, curricula quality, admission and delivery system, research and executive education, pursuing regional and global network promoting connections with corporate world and making its contribution to community having appropriate academic and physical infrastructure. AMDISA certification is the hallmark of excellence in management education, comparable to best schools anywhere in the world.
MDI is an active member of AACSB since 2012 it’s a global nonprofit association, connects educators, students, and business to achieve a common goal: to create the next generation of great leaders. AACSB provides quality assurance, business education intelligence, and professional development services to over 1,600 member organizations and more than 800 accredited business schools worldwide.
AACSB connects, shares, and inspires innovation and quality throughout the member network, as well as the business community. The collective strength of the organization is founded on diverse perspectives, a global mindset, and a commitment to making a difference.
AACSB’s mission is to foster engagement, accelerate innovation, and amplify impact in business education.
- An international, not-for-profit, membership organisation of business schools and corporations, Nearly 900 member organisations from academia, business, public service and consultancy in 88 countries
- A unique forum for information, research, networking and debate on innovation and best practice in management development
- Recognised globally as an accreditation body for quality & impact assessment in management with established accreditation services for business schools and business school programmes, corporate universities and online courses
- Its EQUIS accreditation is the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business and management schools. It is acknowledged worldwide by potential students, faculty, employers, corporate clients and the media, often being a pre-requisite for entry to rankings.
- EQUIS accreditation ensures a rigorous quality control, benchmarking your school against international standards in terms of governance, programmes, students, faculty, research, internationalisation, ethics, responsibility and sustainability, as well as engagement with the world of practice.
- MDI Gurgaon is having active membership of EFMD and also having its Global network membership since 2012