He teaches courses on Sales & Distribution Management, B2B Marketing, and Measurements in Marketing across programs in MDI Gurgaon.
- Srivastava, V. (2018). Modeling Antecedents of Skepticism toward Green Advertising: Evidence from India. International Journal of Internet Marketing and Advertising. 12(2), 105-121 (h Index = 14, SJR = 0.24, ABDC “Rank C”)
- Chebiyyam, M., Srivastava, V., Aggarwal, V., and Gupta, N. (2016). Drivers Enabling Value Co-creation: A Study of Select IT-services Outsourcing Firms (Client vis-à-vis Service Provider). Journal of Creating Value, 2(2), 176-193.
- Srivastava, V. & Singh, T. (2013). Exploring Determinants for Closeness in Manufacturer-Supplier Relationship(s): A Study of Select Indian Manufacturing Firms. Journal of Relationship Marketing, 12(1), 1-21. (h Index = 13, SJR = 0.16, ABDC “Rank C”)
- Pandey, N. & Srivastava, V. (2013). Factors affecting Tourists’ Intention to Purchase: a Study of Indian Domestic Tourists. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 6(3), 314-329. (ABDC “Rank C”)
- Srivastava, V. & Singh, T. (2010). Value Creation through Relationship Closeness. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 18 (1), 3-17. (h Index = 14, SJR = 0.39, ABDC “Rank A”)
- Srivastava, V. & Nandan, T. (2010). A Study of Perceptions in Society regarding Unethical Practices in Advertising. South Asian Journal of Management, 17(1), 59-67. (ABDC “Rank C”)
- Srivastava, V., Pandey, N. & Sharma, H. (2009). Identifying Product Attributes through Conjoint Analysis with special reference to Colour Doppler. Journal of Medical Marketing, 9(4), 319-328. (h Index = 9, SJR = 0.14, ABDC “Rank C”)
He has conducted several training sessions/programs on varied topics viz. Marketing strategy, Product portfolio management, Content marketing, and Pricing etc., for different organizations viz. IOCL, BEL, LIC, and Canon India etc.
- Comprehensive study for preperation of a policy/scheme for providing support for formalising informal sector through entrepreneurship promotion for The National Institute for Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development (NIESBUD), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
- Consulting on retail strategy for Sahara Q Shop Unique Products Range Ltd., Gurgaon.