Prof. Jyotsna Bhatnagar, PhD, Indian Institute of Technology¸ New Delhi, and is a Post graduate diploma in Design thinking -MIT Sloan Executive Education, Columbia Business School, Tuck school of Business, USA (Online Emeritus). Currently is Dean, Research at MDI Gurgaon, has also been Dean Graduate Programme; Dean Continuing Education at MDI Gurgaon. With 27 years of experience, offers teaching, training, research and consulting on Talent Management, Employer Branding, Strategic HRM. Has trained over 7000 Indian & International managers. Published research studies, multiple times in: Harvard Business Review (FT 50, ABDC/A*); International Journal of Enterprise and Management (ABDC/A) and International Journal of HRM (ABDC/A); International Journal of Manpower, ABDC/A impact. Professor is a Board member - Promotion, Recruitment, selection board of Public Sector Banks; IIMs & Private Business schools since 2015 till currently. Also teaches at IIM Calcutta, since 2021 & teaches PGPX Sessions at IIM Ahmedabad. Has taught at Aston University, U.K.
- 2021-Global Award for HR/OB Best Selling case
- 2017 & 2015-Emerald Literati Outstanding doctoral dissertation Award, awarded to two research scholars under her guidance
- 2014 Excellence in Research, MDI Gurgaon
- 2009 Best Practical Research Award, Emerald Literati UK
- 2008 Excellence in Teaching Award -MDI Gurgaon
- 2011 & 2006 Excellence in Teaching-Students choice Award in teaching
- 2000 - Best Paper by Women Writer-Kamla Award, IJTD
- 1999 - Entrepreneurs award for Zeal-Avon India Private Limited
International Teaching Experience
- 2019 - Nepal (SAARC Countries) Invited to teach Faculty Development Programme on Case writing and Role of HR in Entrepreneurship, Boston International College, Affiliated to Pokhara University, Nepal, April 11-13, 2019.
- 2016 - Aston University, Birmingham, U.K. Erasmus Mobility Grant – May 30-June 3, 2016
Courses Taught at MDI Gurgaon
- Human Resource Management-Core-2019-2020 MIM Programme-PGPIM, ESCP Europe MIM Dual Degree Program.
- Human Resource Information Systems-PGP-HRM Core with IS Professor-Teaching since 2004
- Human Resource Planning-PGP-HRM-(Core)-Taught from 2007 to 2016
- Human Resource Systems and Processes –PGP-HRM-Core with Co Professor (Half credit)-Teaching since 2007
- Talent Management & Competency Framework (Elective-open to subscription)-Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management. Teaching since 2005 to 2019;2023; National Management Programme, Part time Post Graduate Programme in Management, Executive FPM & FPM (Equivalent to PhD)- since 2004 till now. Elective subscribed every year, Teaching since 2005
- Employer Branding with Marketing Professor (Half Credit)-Taught since 2015 to 2020
- Strategic HRM-FPM-core (Equivalent to PhD)-Teaching since 2004 till now
- Case writing Course-Teaching since 2014 till now (FPM Core Course)
- Philosophical Methods and Creating Knowledge -FPM Core-2006 to 2009
- Courses Taught as Academic Citizen
- IIM Ahmedabad-2021;2022 Invited for a Lecture/Panel Discussion on career planning in the middle of the journey at IIM Ahmedabad in July 2021, 2022 to PGPEX Students.
- IIM Calcutta 2021-Subscribed March 2021; 2022-to teach -Talent Management and competency Framework to PGDBM Students.
- IIT DELHI-Core-HRM-2016-DMS-IITD
- IIM Ranchi- 2017-Core Human Resource Planning-PGPHRM Students
1. Mukherjee A, and Bhatnagar J(2022) - Conceptualizing and theorizing green human resource management: a narrative review, International Journal of Manpower, July 2022;ABDC/A
2. Bohra, Rakesh and Bhatnagar, Jyotsna, (2022) One Employee Went Freelance. Now Everyone Wants the Same Deal, Harvard Business Review, March, 2022,A / FT 50
3. Sharma Anshu, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna, Jaiswal, M.P, Thithe, Mohan,(2021) “Interplay of Enterprise Social Media and Learning at Work: A Qualitative Investigation”, Journal of Enterprise Information Management, May, 2021.ABDC/A
4. Vinayak. Ria, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna and Aggarwala, N, M(2021), “When and how does perceived overqualification lead to turnover intention? A moderated-mediation model” submitted to Evidence Based HRM, VOL 9, NUMBER 2. ABDC/B
5. Bhatnagar, J. and Aggarwal, P. (2020), “Meaningful work as a mediator between perceived organizational support for environment and employee eco-initiatives, psychological capital and alienation”, Employer Relations: The. International Journal. Vol. 42 No. 6, 2020 pp. 1487-1511 ABDC/B
6. Nayak Sunanda, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2018), Are Our Customer Liaisons Helping or Hurting? Harvard Business Review, February, 2018: 147 ABDC/A /FT 50
7. Sunanda Nayak, Jyotsna Bhatnagar, Pawan Budhwar (2018 )Leveraging Social Networking for Talent Management: An Exploratory Study of Indian Firms, Thunderbird International Business Review Vol. 60, No. 1, Pages: 21-37 January/February 2018, ABDC /B
8. Thakur Shweta Jaiswal and Bhatnagar J. (2017),” Mediator analysis of job embeddedness Relationship between work-life balance practices and turnover intentions” Employee Relations, Vol. 39 Issue: 5, pp.718-731,ABDC/B
9. Gulyani G. and Bhatnagar J. (2017),” Mediator analysis of Passion for work in Indian millennials: Relationship between Protean career attitude and Proactive work behavior “, Career Development International, 22(1), pp.50 – 69,ABDC/B
10. Mishra, Pavitra & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna & Gupta, Rajen & MacDermid Wadsworth, Shelley. (2017). How work–family enrichment influence innovative work behavior: Role of psychological capital and supervisory support. Journal of Management & Organization. 25(1), 58-80. doi:10.1017/jmo.2017.23
11. Bhatnagar, J. and Gupta, N. “Should you hire a defector?” Harvard Business Review, December, 2016: Vol. 94 Issue 12, p 103-108. ABDC/A Star FT 50
12. Sharma, Anshu, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2016)- Enterprise social media at work: Web-based solutions for employee engagement. Human Resource Management Development International, Vol. 24 No. 7, pp. 16-19.
13. Bhatnagar J (2014).” Mediator analysis in the management of innovation in Indian Knowledge Workers: the role of perceived supervisor support, psychological contract, reward and recognition and turnover intention” The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 25 (10)May,2014,ABDC/A ;ABS3*
14. Mishra, P., Gupta, R., and Bhatnagar, J. (2014) “Grounded Theory Research: Exploring Work-Family Enrichment in an Emerging Economy” Qualitative Research Journal, QRJ is A journal of Excellence in Research Australia (ERA). Vol. 14 Iss: 3, pp.289 - 306.
15. Bhatnagar J., (2012). “Management of innovation: role of psychological empowerment, work engagement and turnover intention in the Indian context” The International Journal of Human Resource Management, Volume 23, Issue 5, pp 928-951, ABDC/A ;ABS3*
16. Bhatnagar Jyotsna (2013) Mediator analysis of psychological empowerment: reverse causality with strategic HRM dimensions and firm performance.” International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. 6, No. 4, 2013, pg 430-457.,ABDC/B
17. Bhatnagar, J. and Biswas. S. (2012) The Mediator Analysis of psychological contract: relationship with employee engagement and organizational commitment,” International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 5: 6, pp.644-666.ABDC/B
18. Bhatnagar, J., Budhwar, P., Srivastava, P and Saini, D.S. (2011) Organizational Change and Development in India: A Case of Strategic Organizational Change and Transformation, Journal of Organizational Change Management, Vol. 23 No. 5, 2010, pp. 485-499 (Impact 0.520).
19. Bhatnagar J., (2007). Talent Management Strategy of Employee Engagement in Indian ITES employees: Key to retention, Employee Relations, Vol 29, No 6:640-663. AWARDED PAPER
20. Bhatnagar, J., (2007). Predictors of Organizational Commitment in India: Strategic HR Roles, Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Learning Capability. International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol.18 Issue 10, p1782-1811.
21. Bhatnagar J., (2007). Looking from the Organisational Learning lens at technology-enabled HR in Indian organisations International Journal of Human Resource Development and Management, vol. 7 (1)
22. Bhatnagar J., (2006). Measuring Organizational Learning in Indian Managers and establishing firm performance linkages. The Learning Organization, 13(5): 416-433
23. Budhwar, P.S., Luthar, H and Bhatnagar, J. (2006) The Dynamics of HRM systems in Indian BPO Firms. Journal of Labour Research, 27(3):339-360
24. Bhatnagar, J., & Sharma, A., (2005) ‘The Indian Perspective of Strategic HR Roles and Organizational Learning Capability’, International Journal of Human Resource Management, 16(8) ABDC/A ;ABS3*
25. Bhatnagar, J., (2005). “The Power of Psychological Empowerment as an antecedent to Organizational commitment in Indian Managers”, Human Resource Development International,: Vol. 8, No 4 :419-433, December
26. Budhwar, P.S., Saini, D.S., & Bhatnagar, J., (2005) ‘Women in Management in the New Economic Environment: The Case of India’, Asia Pacific Business Review, Vol. 11, No. 2, 179–193, June 20
Referred Cases with Teaching Notes:
1. Prabhjot, Kaur and Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2022) The Happy Turtle: Womanpreneur and Talent in a Circular Economy, published, Richard Ivey School Case collection, Product Number Product# W25373
2. Mukherjee, Anuradha & Bhatnagar J.(2021) YES BANK: AI OR HUMAN CONNECTION FOR TALENT MANAGEMENT?: published, Harvard Business School Publishing.W25367
3. Bhatnagar J.. and Gupta P (2021) Amazon: Legal Woes, Crisis, and Resilience, published, Richard Ivey School Case collection, Product Number,9B21C003
4. Gupta P. and Bhatnagar J. (2020) Google: Legal battles and Changing Work Experience, published, Richard Ivey School Case collection, Product Number 9B20M195
5. Varghese A. S., and Bhatnagar J.(2020) “Advaith group: sidelined impressions and managing talent maps“ published, Richard Ivey School Case collection, Product Number 9B20C034
6. Mishra B, Kumar A., Bhatnagar J., (2020) “Saankhya Labs: Compete, Collaborate or Disappear”, published, Richard Ivey School Case collection, Product Number,9B20M002
7. Vishnu Chandar Venkatesh, Veeresh Sharma, Jyotsna Bhatnagar,(2018) Fluorescent Group: Blue Ocean Shift, Harvard Business School Publishing Product number, W18708-PDF-ENG
8. Aggarwal, Pranati, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2017) Coinmen Consultants LLP: Adopting a Technology-Based Learning Culture, Harvard Business School Publishing Product number, W17116-PDF-ENG
9. Bisht Nidhi and Bhatnagar Jyotsna (2017) IGATE corporation: managing toxic talent and organizational resilience?, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product Number: 9B17C002
10. Bhatnagar Jyotsna and Jaiswal Shweta (2016) Amazon as an Employer, Harvard Business School Publishing Product number, W16106-PDF-ENG.
11. Vinayak, Ria and Bhatnagar Jyotsna,(2016), Stockbay Partners: Proactive Flexible Work and Talent Retention, Harvard Business School Publishing,
12. Jaiswal Shweta and Bhatnagar Jyotsna (2015) “Maynard Leigh Associates: Consultantpreneurs’ Dilemma of Purpose or Profit”, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product Number #W15372-PDF-ENG
13. Gulyani, Gaatha, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2015) Kvantum Inc.: Social Media Dilemma And Talent Retention, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product Number W15539-PDF
14. Sharma, Anshu, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2014) An entrepreneur’s future calling: human capital risk and exit dilemmas, Harvard Business School, Product Number W14267- PDF-ENG
15. Gupta, Nakul, Bhatnagar, Arjun and Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2013) Cyberpreneur’s Wake-Up Call: Cyber Security And Millennial Talent Crises, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product Number W13439-PDF-ENG
16. Bhatnagar Jyotsna, Sharma, Neha.P, Gupta Nakul (2013) The Indian Greenpreneur: Management of Frenemy Talent and Coopetition, Harvard Business School Publishing, product number,W13372.
17. Neha P.Sharma, & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2012) Sitara: Indian Management Style - Capturing Hearts and Minds“, Harvard Business School Publishing, W12172.
18. Bhatnagar Jyotsna & Saini, D.S. (2007/8). HR driven turnaround at North Delhi Power Limited: Transition from a Public Utility to a Private Enterprise Asian Case Research Journal, Vol. 11, No.2.(NUS, Singapore). http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/pdf/10.1142/S0218927507000990
19. Srivastava P. & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2008) Turnaround @ Motorola India- Mobile Devices Business through the HR lever. Vikalpa, Jan-March 2008. http://www.vikalpa.com/pdf/articles/2008/V33108_119-129.pdf
20. Saini, Debi, S., & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2005) North Delhi Power Limited: Dynamics of Change, Vikalpa, Vol. 30, No.4:133-146, Dec. http://www.vikalpa.com/pdf/articles/2005/2005_oct_dec_133_146.pdf
1. Bhatnagar J., Bajaj, G., Ghosh, Somnath (2013) (Eds.) Innovations In People Management: Cases in Organizational Behaviour, HR and Communication” MacMillan Publishers, India Ltd.
2. Budhwar P.S. & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (Eds) (2009) “The Changing Face of People Management in India”: London: Routledge, Taylor and Francis.
3. Singh, P., Bhatnagar, J and Bhandarker A.(Eds) (2006) Future of Work: Mastering Change, New Delhi: Excel Books.
Refereed Book Chapters
1. Bhatnagar, J (2021) Talent Management: Pipeline Development, IN, Mahapatra, M & Dhir S (Eds). Talent Management A Contemporary Perspective, Sage Publications
2. Bhatnagar, J and Budhwar, Pawan (2019) “Macro Talent Management in India:A contextual analysis of the challenges, opportunities and emerging patterns” in Vlad Vaiman,Paul Sparrow, Randall Schuler and David G.Collins. (eds.), Macro Talent Management in Emerging and Emergent Markets, London: Routledge., London: Routledge. (eds.),
3. Bhatnagar, J and Shweta Jaiswal Thakur,(2017) “Innovation and Human Resource Management in Asia” in Cooke, F. L. and Kim, S. The Handbook of Human Resource Management in Asia (eds.)
4. Aggarwal, P and Bhatnagar, J. (2016) Conceptual Review of Green HRM Practices and Employee Well Being: Green Work-Life Balance & Green Engagement as Mediators (Chapter 12) in Pillania R.K., Bhandari, N. and Dasgupta, M. (Eds.) (2016) Emerging Themes in Strategy. New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Limited Company.
5. Singh, H., & Bhatnagar, J. (2014). Green Work Life Balance, chapter published in Chatterjee.S, Singh, N.P., Goyal, D.P., Gupta,N (Editors, Managing in the recovering market, Springer proceedings in business & economics), Chapter 24, pg: 303-314
6. Nayak Sunanda and Bhatnagar, J. (2012), “Need for new creed of Doctor- Managers: Talent Management and Employer Brand Dilemmas at XYZ Hospital, in Bhatnagar J., Bajaj, G., Ghosh, Somnath (2012) (Eds.) Innovations In People Management, :Cases in Organizational Behaviour, HR and Communication”Mac Millan Publishers, India
7. Bhatnagar, J and Sharma R.(2012) Case 14.1: Performance Evaluations at Indian OQT- Pharmaceuticals(India) Comparative IHRM: Operating in Other Regions and Countries in Briscoe, Dennis, Schuler, Randall and Tarique, Ibraiz (Eds.) International Human Resource Management, Policies and Practices for Multinational Enterprises, 4th Edition,New York: Routledge
8. Budhwar, P., Bhatnagar J. and Saini, D. (2012), “Organizational Change and Development in India,” In C. L. H. Rathbone (Ed) ‘Ready for Change’, Palgrave Macmillan, Basignstoke. (Published In April 2012)
9. Bhatnagar, J & Som, Ashok (2010) Lessons from two Indian Success stories, Budhwar,P. & Varma, A. (2010) (Eds.) Doing Business in India. London: Routledge.
10. Bhatnagar, J (2010) Managing Talent through Employee Engagement Strategies In Verma, Subir The Next Orbit, Sage publication
11. Bhatnagar, J.(2009) Exploring Psychological Contract and Employee Engagement In India, (Chapter 7) in Budhwar P.S. & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (Eds.) (2009) “ The Changing Face of People Management in India” London: Routledge :Taylor and Francis.
12. Bhatnagar, J.(2009) Talent Management Strategies In India, (Chapter 8) in Budhwar P.S. & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2009) in Budhwar P.S. & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (Eds.) (2009) “ The Changing Face of People Management in India” London: Routledge :Taylor and Francis.
13. Bhatnagar, J.(2009) Human Resource Information Systems and HR Outsourcing in India, Chapter 9 in Budhwar P.S. & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2009) (Eds.) (2009) “ The Changing Face of People Management in India” London: Routledge :Taylor and Francis.
14. Bhatnagar, J. and Sharma, A., (2009) Organizational Commitment and Performance in an Indian context, (Chapter 11) (Eds.) (2009) “ The Changing Face of People Management in India” London: Routledge :Taylor and Francis.
15. Bhatnagar, J. and Pandey, A. (2009) HR Metrics and Six SIGMA IN AN Indian based MNC, (Chapter 10) (Eds.) (2009) “ The Changing Face of People Management in India” London: Routledge :Taylor and Francis.
16. Mehrotra, N., Budhwar, P.S. & Bhatnagar J., (2006) Investigating Antecedents of Organisational Commitment: An Empirical Investigation in Retail Banking Call Centres, in Singh, P., Bhatnagar, J and Bhandarker A.(Eds) (2006) Future of Work: Mastering Change, New Delhi: Excel Books
17. Singh, P. Bhandarker, A. and Bhatnagar J.(2006) The Future Work Scenario: Mastering Change in Singh, P., Bhatnagar, J and Bhandarker A.(Eds.) (2006) Future of Work: Mastering Change, New Delhi: Excel Books
18. Bhatnagar, J., & Sharma, A., (2004) ‘Following the rainbow of Strategic HRM for effects on firm performance’ ‘Creating Value through people’ Editors: Singh, P, Singh, A and Chauhan, D., New Delhi: Excel Books, November.
19. Bhatnagar, J., (2004) ‘New Dimensions of Strategic HRM: HRIS Managed Talent Management and Application of HR Six Sigma’, Emerging Asia: An HR Agenda. Editors: R Padaki, N.M. Agrawal, Balaji, Gopal P. Mahapatra.. New Delhi: Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Limited.
20. Bhatnagar, J., & Sharma, A., (2002) “A need for a paradigm shift in HR for knowledge workers”, published in the book ‘Beyond Knowledge Productivity’ Lemma Publishers, Utrecht, The Netherlands.(Pgs 135-145).(ISBN # 90 5931 126 4 NUR 801)
21. Bhatnagar, Jyotsna, (2000) ‘What is new about Organizational Learning’, Perspectives on HRD & OD in Indian Organizations, (Eds.) Kandula, S.R. & Bapuji, Hari Hyderabad, Academy of HRD, 2000.
Journal Publications - National
1. Gupta, Nakul, Bhatnagar Jyotsna (2018) Millenial Entrepreneurs & Climate change Management-Across country qualitative analysis of Innovation, India Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol 53, no.3, January 2018
2. Srivastava, Pallavi, Jyotsna Bhatnagar & Ashok Pratap (2017) Multi-dimensional Scale for Measuring Employer Brand India Journal of Industrial Relations,Vol. 52, No. 4, pp. 659-674
3. Sharma, Anshu, Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2017)- “Talent analytics: A strategic tool for talent management outcomes”, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 52, NO. 3 pp. 515-527,(ISSN: 0019-
4. Biswas S & Bhatnagar, J., (2013)” Mediator Analysis of Employee Engagement: Role of Perceived Organizational Support, P-O Fit, Organizational Commitment and Job Satisfaction”, Vikalpa, 38,1, 27-40
5. Bhatnagar, J &Srinivasan, V (2013) Building sustainability through people capability: a case study of Wipro ltd, October | 2013 NHRD Network Journal
6. Bhatnagar J. and Biswas, S. (2010) A conceptual proposal of the predictors and outcomes of employee engagement: Implications for the Resource Based View Perspective. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 46(2), 273-286.
7. Shankar, Tara and Bhatnagar, J, (2010) Work Life Balance, Employee Engagement, Emotional Consonance/ Dissonance &Turnover Intention., Indian Journal of Industrial Relation, July, 2010-Pgs 74-87
8. Srivastava, P., Bhatnagar, J.(2010) Employer brand for talent acquisition: An exploration towards its measurement Vision, vol 14, no. 1, page, 25-34
9. Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2010) Current and emerging HR Competence, NHRD Network Journal, October Volume 3 Issue 4
10. Ollapally, Anita and Bhatnagar J. (2009) “Holistic approach to Diversity Management: HR implications’. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations. 44: no. 3, 454
11. Bhatnagar, J., (2006). Correlates of Organizational Learning Capability: An Empirical Analysis. Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, 42 (1):43-55
12. Chugh, S., and Bhatnagar, J., (2006) Talent Management as High-Performance Work Practice: Emerging Strategic HRM Dimension Management and Labour Studies, 31 (3):228-252
13. Bhatnagar, J., & Pandey, A., (2005) HR METRICS: HR Six sigma in Indian Organizations, Management and Labour Studies, Vol. 30, No 4: 327-354,Nov.
14. Bhatnagar, Jyotsna & Sharma, A., (2005) ‘The Level of Psychological Empowerment in Indian Managers,’ Global Business Review,Vol.5, N0.2, July-Dec.
15. Bhatnagar, J.,& Sandhu, S., (2005) ‘Psychological Empowerment and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour In IT Managers: A Talent Retention Tool’, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 40, no.4, April.
16. Bhatnagar, J., Puri, R., & Jha, H.M., (2004) ‘Managing Innovative Strategic HRM: The Balanced Score Card Performance management system at ITC Hotels’, South Asian Journal of Management, Vol., 11, No.4, December.
17. Bhatnagar, J., & Sharma, A., (2004) ‘The four pillars of the proposed Strategic HRM Dimensions Model, Organizational commitment, Strategic HR roles Organizational learning capability, Psychological empowerment’, Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol. 40. No. 1, July.
18. Bhatnagar, J., & Sharma, A., (2004) ‘Strategic HR roles in India: HR - Dares to be the Think Tank?’ published in Management & Labour Studies, Vol.29, No.3, August 2004
19. Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (2003) “HR Service Role Imperative For knowledge Workers” Management & Labour Studies, 28(3)August 2003.
20. Bhatnagar, J., & D’Souza, L., (2002) ‘Bridging the HR Strategy gap with Assessment Centres’, Indian Journal of Training and Development, Vol. 32 ( 2) April-June 2002.
21. Bhatnagar, Jyotsna & Menon, Deepti, (2000) ‘The knowledge Cocktail: Action Learning in Two Software Corporations’, Indian Journal of Training and Development, Vol. XXX (4) Oct-Dec. This paper was awarded the Kamla Award (best paper by a woman writer) in year 2000.
22. Bhatnagar, J.,(1988) “ Gender Differences in Ego States on
ACL”, published in Tasi Darsan Vol. 8, No.4, October-December 1988
23. Bhatnagar, J.,(1999) ‘Career Planning’,article, published in Human capital, Vol., 5, Oct. 1999.
24. Bhatnagar, J.,(2000) ‘Need for the changing Psychological contract’, published in National HRD Newsletter July-September 2000
25. Bhatnagar, J.,(2000) ‘What is new about Organizational Learning’, Published in HRD & OD In India, ‘ Academy of HRD, Hyderabad, September 2000
26. Bhatnagar, J.,(2000) ‘Benchmarking Training Needs’, Human Capital Jan 2000 issue.
27. Bhatnagar, J.,(2000) ‘Need for Responsive HR practices for nurturing the knowledge worker’, Apeejay Business Review, July-December 2000.
28. Bhatnagar, J.,(2000) ‘Action Learning, knowledge Management in software Multi Nationals, in IJTD
29. Bhatnagar, J.,(2001)’Need for a boundary for the knowledge worker in the boundaryless virtual reality, Indian Management.
30. Authored Research Paper, ‘HRIS: Benchmarking Software Packages : People SOFT VISION 2000, in software corporates, in Industrial Journal of Training & Development, New Delhi
Research Assistant Tenure–OB Area, IIMA
31. Ramnarayan, S., & Bhatnagar, Jyotsna (1993) “How do Indian organizations meet Learning Challenges” Vikalpa, Vol.18 (1) January – March. Bhatnagar, J., and Singh J.P. (1994) “Groups in Organizations” No.1191, IIM Ahmedabad.
- Staff Assessment of National Accreditation Board For Testing And Calibration Laboratories (NABL), Gurgaon-a Constituent Board Of QCI 2020
- 2019 Addressing Talent Management responses to 360-degree appraisal, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, May-July 2019, Principal Consultant.
- 2020-2019-HR Policy formulation for PEMS Engineering Pvt. Ltd., January to October 2019
- 2019-Invited for conducting workshop-Faculty Development Programme and Entrepreneurship and HR at Nepal, Boston International College, Bharatpur, Chitwan affiliated to Pokhra University, 11th-13th April 2019 Nepal
- 2019- BK Tyres Limited, Bhiwadi 19th July 2018, Workshops on Talent Management
- 2018-HRD Audit SPMCIL (Security Printing and Mint Corporation of India Limited), Government of India, July to November 2018
- 2018-Assessment centre and profiling of AGM-DGM Leaders at Oriental Bank of Commerce, GOI, on 18th May 2018
- 2018- BK Tyres Limited, Bhiwadi 19th July 2018, Workshops on Talent Management, to be conducted again in 2019
- 2018-March-May 2018 Invited to teach at Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, Human Resource Management, full course to Executive MBA-Class size 60
- 2017- BK Tyres limited workshop on People Management skills, Bhiwadi- 27th &28th July 2017; Bhuj-15th-16th Dec 2017
- 2017-September to December -Invited to teach at Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi, MBA Course on Human Resource Forecasting & Planning, MBA-Class size 60
- 2017-June-July-Invited to teach at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, pre-mid-term course-HRM to MBA Students, class size 120.
- 2016- BK Tyres limited workshop on People Management skills, Bhiwadi , 21st July 2016 and Aurangabad -26th September, 2016
- 2015-EXL, Noida Campus Workshop Innovation in Business Management, 29th Nov 2015
- 2014-Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Creative leadership Program, jointly offered with IIM-Bangalore, at ONGC Academy, Dehradun, India for senior and middle management.
- 2013 to 2014-Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Career Transition workshop for Executive Directors about to retire
- 2013-2014-Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited-Consultant for designing leadership development Program held for Japanese and Indian participants from Mitsubishi in October 2014, at MDI, Gurgaon.
- 2014-DSCL-Consultant for a day long workshop on Assessment of Talent management, 18th Jan 2014.
- 2013-2011, Principal Consultant- Samsung Performance Management workshop, March 13th &15th 2013, April-6th-7th 2011
- 2012-2013 Member in the Committee constituted by Consulting Development Centre, New Delhi, India
- 2011-Principal Consultant -IBM Train the Trainer –Attrition Management at IBM
- 2009-2008, Principal Consultant- Ministry for Statistics and Program Implementation- Designing competency model-based appraisal format-APAR
- 2009-2008-Principal Consultant on Agriculture Insurance Company Of India Limited-HR Policy, Performance linked Pay.
- 2006 designed for-NDPL HRD Audit
- Designed and conducted organizational diagnostic study and training need analysis-based modules for:
- 2014-2015, 2016-2018, Gas Authority of India Limited India Limited and IOCL
- DSCL Sugar Limited-2013
- Baxter International-Middle Mgt.HR for Non-HR, 2009
- IBM Daksh- AMP-VP level Program,2008
- Jindal Stainless Limited-Middle management - Program-2008,2007
- Hero Honda Limited-Interpersonal and group dynamics from the Shop floor to managerial level-2007
- Hewitt HRO- From Paper to people managers-2007