Prof. Anshul Jain is a Fellow (FPM) of Management Development Institute Gurgaon. He is a graduate (B.Tech., EE) of IIT Delhi and did his post graduation (PGDM) from IIM Lucknow.
Prior to joining MDI Gurgaon, Prof. Jain taught at IIM Kashipur and FSM, New Delhi. Prof. Jain has also worked for one of India's leading private banks in their Proprietary Trading division. He has published several papers in international journals and has presented his research at international conferences. Given his passion for management education, he has published cases with Richard Ivey Business Publishing and Harvard Business Publishing. His research and consulting interest areas are Financial Market Microstructure, Financial Derivatives & Risk Management and Derivatives Pricing.
- 1. Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, October 2015 - Present
- 2. FORE School of Management, New Delhi, May 2015 - October 2015
- 3. Indian Institute of Management Kashipur, December 2013 - April 2015
- Jain, A., Biswal, P. C., & Ghosh, S. (2016). Volatility–volume causality across single stock spot–futures markets in India. Applied Economics, 1-16.
- Jain, A., & Biswal, P. C. (2015). Intraday price discovery and information sharing between stocks and single stock futures: evidence from India. International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, 4(3-4), 203-212.
- Jain, A., & Ghosh, S. (2013). Dynamics of global oil prices, exchange rate and precious metal prices in India. Resources Policy, 38(1), 88-93.
- Jain, A., Biswal, P. C., Ghosh, S. & McMillan, D. ,Volatility Volume Component Causality across Single Stock Futures Markets in India, GCMRM 2014, Adelaide, Australia
- Jain, A. & Biswal, P. C., Price Discovery and Information Sharing between Futures and Spot Market: Evidence from India, APAD 2012 Conference, Busan, South Korea
- Jain, A., Biswal, P. C., Ghosh, S. & McMillan, D. ,Volatility Volume Causality across Spot - Futures Markets in India, IFC 2014, IIM Bangalore
- Jain, A., & Biswal, P. C. (2012). CAPRO Group: A growth story. Ivey Publishing & Harvard Business School Publishing
- Bindumadhavan K., & Jain, A. (2015). India Holiday Bureau: Planning for the tourist season. Ivey Publishing & Harvard Business School Publishing
- Jain, A., & Biswal, P.C. (2015). A welcome step by the Reserve Bank. Mint, December 21, 2015
1. Conducted sessions on Financial Markets for LIC SBAs
- Member of Team empanelled for NEGP Content Delivery Project