MDI has external linkages with 60 top ranking overseas universities offering management education. The partnerships, besides other activities, include exchange of students and faculty. The MDI ISU 2016 affords its Indian partner universities/institutions an opportunity to have its students study under the tutelage of international faculty drawn from these overseas partner institutions. As a consequence, students are exposed to variegated pedagogies, thought processes and views of the business world.
With international students from various countries and Indian students from different states of India, the classroom is a veritable kaleidoscope of culture. The diversity of the multicultural group helps provide a comparative approach and develop national and international networks.
MDI – ISU 2016 is a unique and only one of its kind initiative in India designed to reach out to outstanding MBA students spread across the length and breadth of the country.
Some key benefits for an Indian student:
- An opportunity to study under international faculty, alongside students drawn various countries
- Creating wider networks with peers from across the world
- Embellishment of personal credentials that could help in better job prospects.
Some key benefits for society are:
- Creation of domestic and international network of young MBAs who would be future global leaders with India empathy
- Breaking out of silos and demolition of ivory towers thereby fostering the idea of collaboration amongst institutions of higher education.
- Increased mobility across geographies.